Sunday, December 12, 2010

Week 14, Short, Sweet, and Snowy


Last week was my best week so far this year. With only 3 losses, I put up 12 wins sky rocketing my overall record to 92-62. (A record good enough to win an MLB division.) 

Unfortunately, I've been side tracked this week, no fault but my own, so this week will be extremely short.

An apology to my normal readers, but here is Week 14:

CLE @ BUF - CLE. In Buffalo but there's plenty of weather problems to stick to the run, where Cleveland has excelled. Peyton Hillis, here we go!

GB @ DET - GB. Aaron Rodgers thrives when he plays DET, and unlike most teams in the Northeast, these two are playing under a roof. Should be a fun day to throw the ball.

CIN @ PIT - PIT. Not even worth an explanation.

OAK @ JAC - JAC. Simply because I dislike the Raiders.

ATL @ CAR - ATL. This game is just silly. One of the Best vs. "the worst".

TB @ WAS - TB. Not many options for McNabb to go if Santana doesn't play. I'll take Josh Freeman's magic for this one.

STL @ NO - NO. WHO DAT, WHERE YOU AT?!?! DREEEEWWWW BRRREEEESSSS.

SEA @ SF - SF. Again, just another sad game. I'll take SF since they're home.

NE @ CHI - NE. The Patriots are 9-0 under Bill Belichick when playing in the snow. Why stop now??

MIA @ NYJ - NYJ. As much as I'd love to see MIA win this game, they've lost their mojo that they had at the beginning of the season.

DEN @ ARI - DEN. Arizona is starting yet another new quarterback and Denver just fired their coach. Expect a big day from the running game in Denver. You know, since the new coach was the running backs coach. 

KC @ SD - SD. SD has let me down this whole year, which is why I'm picking them against a team I think they will lose to.

PHI @ DAL - PHI. Everyone is talking about the defense of the Cowboys taking down Michael Vick. C'MON MAN!!! It's Vick vs. one of the worst pass defenses in the league. He's going to have a field day with this team.

NYG @ MIN - NYG. When this game actually happens, I think it will be the Giants that thrive.

BAL @ HOU - BAL. Houston always finds a way to lose, and Baltimore always finds ways to win. Plus, Flacco is going up against the last ranked team in pass defense. Is it Monday yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment