Thursday, September 15, 2011

Week 1 Hangover... ouch

Okay, so Week 1 didn't go as planned but it could have been a lot worse. It also could have been a lot better if sure shots actually existed. I really don't think anyone saw Buffalo coming out the way they did or the Steelers barely even showing up. Last week was a push for me as I went 8-8. Sad to say but like I said, it could have been worse.

This week will unfortunately be a short explanation week. Too much to do, so little time. I'll even be lucky enough to catch a game or two this weekend.

KC @ DET - DET. What a mess KC displayed last week. Just wow.

OAK @ BUF - OAK. Don't know what Buffalo had for breakfast last week, but it should be out of their system by now.

TB @ MIN - MIN. Should be a good home game for McNabb to get his footing. High scoring game if anything.

CHI @ NO - CHI. Probably one of the greatest games of the week. I'll take Cutler over Brees in this one.

BAL @ TEN - BAL. After what Baltimore did to Big Ben, I can only imagine what they do to Hasselbeck.

CLE @ IND - CLE. Sorry Indy. No Peyton, no pick.

JAC @ NYJ - NYJ. Hoping Shonne Green goes off this game, since I'll be starting him.

SEA @ PIT - PIT. Time to bounce back now Big Ben. Last week was a disgrace, even if it was Baltimore.

ARI @ WAS - WAS. Both teams did suprisingly well last week. So I'll flip the coin on this one. Taking Grossman over Kolb. Don't hate.

GB @ CAR - GB. For realz? I have to explain.

DAL @ SF - DAL. Romo played... well... well. He played well. Couple mishaps but nothing to dwell on. Thankfully Revis isn't on the 49ners.

SD @ NE - NE. How do I not take the Patriots after last weeks performance. Miami has a much better defense than San Diego. Can't wait to see this game.

HOU @ MIA - MIA. Houston proved they can put points on the board, but they didn't really have much competition while doing so. I'll take Miami with a quick turnaround after their beating on MNF.

CIN @ DEN - DEN. If the coaching staff finally smartens up and puts the right quarterback behind center, they might win a few games this year against horrible teams. Say it with me now... TEBOW, TEBOW, TEBOW!

PHI @ ATL - PHI. I believe this is Michael Vicks first return to Atlanta since being released from prison but I could be wrong. Definitely going to be an emotion return, but when it comes to the actually game, I don't see why their attack would be any different than last week. Big points put up against a shocked Falcons teams.

STL @ NYG - STL. With their number one receiver out, I don't see how the Giants can pick up the slack. They're already done so many players. It's hard to win a game with such a thin depth chart. I'll take St. Lous, with out without Steven Jackson.

Abbreviation picks complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment