Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Balls Back!

Back in college there wasn't much to do on the week nights. Granted we had plenty to do on the weekdays since our college news station summed up most of our time... usually from 8-6 (It was like a full time job except we were paying the company) Anyway, night time was when it was time to relax. And we did so Beirut Style.

Many games were played at our location that will be known as The Estate. From the first person to show until the people just getting out of work at 2am... we played game after game of beirut or beer pong for those of you who are lost at this point.

A few of us rarely left the table and not because we liked the game, but because some nights a select few of us could not be beat. Myself included on some nights with the help of man friend Kyle.

I do miss the long nights of Beirut and hope to have many more in the future. I raise my cup to all of you who have either played with me or against me... and hope that you will raise them as well when I say... re-rack and balls back!

1 comment:

  1. Here here to the long nights of beirut Paul.
    Kochmeister Flex

    ReplyDelete