Friday, February 5, 2010

Be Prepared...Bring a Condiment


I'm a person that loves going out to eat. I love hanging out at the bar or in a restaurant and just relaxing with friends and family. The atmosphere of a restaurant just feels comfortable to me, because you can be as loud as you wants and if you go to the right place... the food is always delicious.

However, there's one thing that always makes me feel uneasy, uncomfortable, unhappy, and about 15 other un-words. The fact that my favorite places never have the best condiments.

It's either the wrong ketchup or there's no A1 Steak Sauce which is always necessary before chowing some cow.

Even Pizza Hut was without Ketchup until there recent menu change when they finally added french fries and onion rings. I know it's weird but I put ketchup on pizza... but that's another blog for another day.

But the greatest condiment of all time is always missing from practically 99% of all food joints... and that is (even better then A1)... Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce. There is nothing better then Franks...Nothing... only if its mixed with sour cream and even then it doesn't deserve to be swirled in the same spoon.

It's come to a point where I actually pack a small bottle of Franks in my glove compartment just in case I go to a Chinese Restaurant or any place that has chicken... which is everywhere.

I truly enjoy my meals at least 77.4% more than if I didn't use the condiment I wanted.

So my advice to you if you really have a passion for your own favorite condiment like my self then I highly suggest you pack it before you snack it.

3 comments:

  1. That cracks me up!!! you bring your own Franks! LOL-- i can just see the waitress looking at you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way-- are those all your bottles? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they probably are. I should know. I'm his dad.
    OMR

    ReplyDelete